All the Furnace Services You Need in Memphis, TN
Superior Furnace Repair in Memphis
It's no mystery that the weather in Memphis can be erratic throughout the year. But just because the weather can't be trusted upon doesn't mean your furnace should follow suit and leave you wondering whether you can count on it when that unanticipated foot of snow arrives. While it’s no fun working with furnace repair in the middle of awful weather, the team at Landmark Heating & Air Conditioning is here to make sure that your furnace is working at its finest, providing you with lasting satisfaction throughout the cooler months.
At Landmark Heating & Air Conditioning, our team of specialists are NATE-certified and trained to take care of any concerns your furnace may be encountering, so regardless of the problem, they can settle it. Our technicians have been around furnaces enough to recognize that they work at their finest when annual service is performed and repairs are made in a timely fashion so you can get the most out of them. We always aspire to provide fast, efficient furnace repair and service wherever you are in the Memphis area, so why not have confidence in the experts?
We should also recognize that regardless of your furnace’s make or model, we can promise repair and maintenance services for it. You read that right—any brand.
Here are a few components to look for when deciding between furnace repair and furnace replacement:
As temperatures plunge and it’s colder outside, we normally start hearing from customers about setting up their annual furnace service appointments, but we also seem to hear one other question during those conversations: “How long will my furnace last?”
There’s no hard and fast answer to that question, but it’s pretty commonplace industry-wide to be confident these tips:
- When your furnace repair costs come in at around 50% of the furnace’s rate, it’s time to replace it.
- Any furnace that is more than 12 years old holds a greater risk of encountering concerns. Those issues can be more constant as well, even if they are minor problems. That’s why we do a thorough inspection of your furnace and may recommend considering a full replacement at that time depending on what our inspection reveals.
Whether you’re looking to enhance your current furnace to a newer one or simply need furnace repair to get yours back up and running, the team at Landmark Heating & Air Conditioning is ready to benefit you. We should note that newer furnaces do have the power of new technology that older systems don’t have, helping homeowners realize upgraded energy efficiency, quieter operation, improved comfort, and a prominent chance for saving money on your monthly energy bills.
Regardless of your present situation, be it simply doing your research because you know you’ll need a new air conditioner soon or you’re in need of immediate air conditioner repair, the experts at Landmark Heating & Air Conditioning are here in Memphis for you. Give us a call at 901-365-4260 or use our online scheduler to get something set up today.
Furnace Service in Memphis
You’ve probably heard about the importance of taking care of your HVAC equipment, whether it’s your furnace, air conditioner, or any number of other sections of equipment. There’s a reason for that too—it plays a huge role in the complete performance of your system. The winters in Memphis can be frigid and have been known to swing back and forth without much warning. That’s why it’s essential to stay on top of your annual furnace service. After all, who likes a chilly house in the dead of winter?
When it comes to keeping your house comfortable when the weather outside is completely dreary, the team at Landmark Heating & Air Conditioning is here for your every need. We’re here to make sure that all of your furnace service and repair needs are fixed, whether it’s an emergency or a routine appointment. Furnace service goes farther than keeping an eye on your furnace. There are a lot of rationality to have it done:
Other bonuses of new air conditioners entail:
Getting warm throughout the cooler months can seem pricey, especially if you’re always having to crank up your thermostat to keep your house warm. However, there are many steps you can take to help keep those heating costs low while maintaining a comfy and cozy home.
- Furnace filters: one of the easiest tasks that homeowners can do to help their furnace operate a little more smoothly is remembering to switch out the furnace filter as recommended. It can help with improved air flow and efficiency and, in turn, could help cut monthly energy costs.
- Defeat drafts: drafty windows and doors are the enemy of a warm and cozy home in the winter. Do a swift walk through your home and see if your windows and doors could use new caulk or weather stripping to fix those problem areas and keep the warm air inside.
- Drop a degree (or two): reducing the temperature on your thermostat even a degree or two can help you save energy consistently every month. You may be pleased how you can still stay comfortable when your thermostat is set lower than you’re used to during the winter months.
Warm homes in winter are an essential characteristic of comfortable living in Memphis. That’s why it’s so important to recognize the Landmark Heating & Air Conditioning name. Our team is NATE-certified, fully licensed, and fully insured to handle all of your furnace service and repair demands. We’re here to keep you comfortable year-round, so feel free to give us a call at 901-365-4260 or schedule an appointment with us online.
Furnace Installation in Memphis
Having a new furnace installed is an important moment, and it will help promise you’re comfortable throughout the cooler months. Whether it’s because your current system is on its final legs or you simply want to experience total home standards with the latest technology and improved energy efficiency, you’ve come to the best place. At Landmark Heating & Air Conditioning, we have a number of furnaces here to meet your needs as well as your budget.
Creating a homey environment for your family and guests goes beyond being welcoming and having your home fixed up beautifully. Having a furnace that can keep the temperature just right can make a place where everyone can de-stress at the end of a long day and enjoy the full comforts of home. At Landmark Heating & Air Conditioning we try to make sure everything goes just right. You’ll appreciate:
When it comes to the actual installation of your new furnace, there are usually questions about the process. Of course, each installation is individual, but these offer a little information as to how we approach our installation process.
- Installation – when installation day comes around, one of our technicians will remove the old system to make room for the new one. Once the location is clear for the new furnace, the new system will be installed in place. Then, all of the wiring and ductwork will be connected and sealed, preparing the system for testing.
- Testing – when the system is in place and all of the wiring and ductwork are connected, the technician will test to make sure that the furnace is running correctly and creating hot air. Ducts will be inspected for leaks and airflow will be measured, ensuring that everything is in place and ready for usual use.
- Explanation – during the installation of your furnace, our technician is able to help you through all that is happening and converse with you about the top way get the most out of your new system and what you can expect when it comes to maintenance needs.
Our team of experts is more than happy to help make the furnace installation process a simple one so that you never miss a beat when it comes to keeping your home enjoyable. Landmark Heating & Air Conditioning’s experts are also NATE-certified, as well as fully licensed and insured so that you don’t have to stress about a thing when it comes to installing your furnace. Give us a call at 901-365-4260 or arrange an appointment with us online and we will work with you to not only find the best furnace for your home, but also get it installed without a hitch.
Furnace Maintenance in Memphis
Thinking about dropping temperatures in Memphis can bring about many different thoughts to mind depending on the age of your furnace and the last time you had maintenance performed. After all, when those cold winter months come, we bet pretty heavily on our furnaces to keep our homes toasty, comfortable and cozy. We all realize that the winters in Memphis can be unpredictable, and there’s no reason to be caught off guard and left to shiver in a cold home.
Keeping your furnace in exceptional working order may seem difficult, but it’s simple with routine furnace maintenance from the specialists at Landmark Heating & Air Conditioning. We can keep your system working at its peak throughout the coldest of colds in Memphis. Our furnace maintenance goes farther than just fixing the complication. Our goal is to help make your home the most comfortable place in Memphis, which is why we are so accurate—all of our maintenance visits include:
Maintaining a comfortable home can mean various things to different people, but the pro team at Landmark Heating & Air Conditioning recommends furnace maintenance be on the top of your list. Plus, furnace maintenance proposes a number of benefits for both your system and your home.
- Helps keep your home safe: to produce heat, all furnaces utilize some type of fuel. So if you see any leaks or cracks close to the spot where your fuel is, you may have an issue. Taking a close look at your heat exchanger or the gas burner and ensuring proper calibration of your gas valve can prove to be essential in keeping your home protected when using your furnace.
- Reduces the chances of breakdowns: having your furnace go out in the middle of winter is less than ideal, especially when you notice that it could have been prevented. Keeping up with furnace maintenance means that a technician can get a good look at your system and make sure everything is running as it should be so you can dodge issues down the road.
- Maintaining the efficiency of your furnace: routine, annual maintenance not only keeps the dust off your system, but can also play a large role in keeping your system working at its peak throughout the coldest months of the year.
When it comes to bettering comfort, efficiency, and reliability, furnace maintenance is one of the most important things you can do for your system. The team at Landmark Heating & Air Conditioning understands the Memphis climate and how essential it is to keep your heating and cooling systems up and functioning all year long. Give our team a call at 901-365-4260 or schedule an appointment with us online.
Furnace Replacement in Memphis
We all dread the feeling when winter comes in Memphis and we go to switch on the furnace for the first time. Will it start up without a hiccup and run impeccably the entire season, or will it go out of nowhere on the coldest day of the year? While no one can predict precisely when your furnace will go out, there are a few telltale signals that could be showing themselves prior to your furnace completely quitting.
No one likes to live with a broken down furnace, but how do you know if it’s time to acknowledge a replacement? There are various factors that play into this decision, but at Landmark Heating & Air Conditioning, we’ve got a few ideas in particular that may help you choose if it’s time to say goodbye to your furnace and hello to a new one.
While furnace replacement may sound a little scary, new furnaces offer a variety of benefits that older systems simply can’t compete with. Plus, you’ll be able to rest easy knowing that you likely won’t have to worry about changing out that system for years to come. A new furnace could mean:
- Reduced furnace repairs: new systems usually work pretty well right out of the box, and keeping up with annual furnace service will only help the confidence that your furnace keeps that trend up. While we can’t pledge you will never have any repairs that need to be made, newer systems typically have a lower need for repairs.
- Quieter operation: have you ever heard the rumblings and clanking coming from your tired furnace and wondered what the heck that noise is? A new furnace offers the newest in quiet operation technology and may even be so silent that you don’t even hear it turn on.
- Improved furnace efficiency: advances in technology have afforded the HVAC industry many benefits. One of the greatest is the increase in efficiency we see across the board. New furnaces, disregarding the price point, often offer exceptionally better efficiency levels than systems from 20–25 years ago. Not to mention they’re quite a bit more reliable too.
When you work with the specialists at Landmark Heating & Air Conditioning, furnace replacement is smooth sailing. Not only do we offer a variety of options to help you meet both your comfort needs and budget needs, we can help you figure out which furnaces would best suit your home. If you’d like to speak with us about furnace replacement a little more, give our team a call at 901-365-4260 or schedule an appointment with us online.